= Guaranteed to Run!
vSphere - The Basics Course Information
Course Length: 2 Days
Everyone today is asking about the Cloud and most are using VMware vSphere to manage and run their cloud solution whether it is for Private or Public clouds. So what is VMware vSphere anyway? How does it work? This course will help you understand what the VMware vSphere product is, how it works, why and when you would want to implement it in your infrastructures. This course will include many demonstrations on how the product reduces management time and increases the use of your company’s resources! Join us for an exciting and useful course to help you get started working in the Cloud!
- Anyone in the IT field, Managers, Administrators,and Techs
- Technical Sales – Anyone that sells technology, hardware or software
Sample vSphere - The Basics Course Outline
What is Virtualization
- Virtualization Overview
- Hypervisor Types
Key Virtualization Products (What they do and How they work)
- Citrix Products
- Microsoft Products
- System Center Virtual Machine Manager
- Microsoft Desktop virtualization
- VMware Products
- vCloud Director
The benefits of Virtualization with VMware vSphere
- Where are the real benefits of Virtualizing?
- How are the benefits achieved?
- How does licensing work?
- VMware vSphere
- Citrix XenServer
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- Microsoft Servers
- A Case Study on Virtualizing with VMware vSphere
- Business Impact
- Financial Impact
- IT Impact
Implementation – When should I start thinking about virtualizing?
- Analyze vSphere implementations based upon Company size!
- When do I use the free version?
- At what stage doe the advanced functionality make sense?
- How does vSphere compare with its competitors?